February 2024 Newsletter
Washington Elementary School
February 3rd - Washington Elementary Herd Night
February 9th - No School
February 15th - 5th Grade D.A.R.E. Graduation
February 24th - Out-of-Attendance-Area Applications Due
Save the Date
March 18th - Spring Concert
Washington Elementary Herd Night
February Attendance PSA
- School is better with you! In school, every day.
- When a student misses 2 days of school a month:
- They will miss 20 days a year.
- They will miss a minimum of 30 hours of math.
- They will miss a minimum of 60 hours of reading.
- They will miss over 1 year of school by graduation.
- Missed instruction time can add up quickly and put students behind
If you are hoping to volunteer or chaperone your student's field trips, we ask that you fill out a background check. All background checks must be approved before you are able to attend the event. Once you have submitted a background check, please call or email Nicole Welles, Washington Elementary's Secretary, to let her know. You can reach her at 920-424-0190 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow this link for more information on the background check process and how to complete it.
Please follow the link below to get your Washington Wear ordered anytime throughout the year! Fourfold Vinyl & Boutique
Follow Washington Elementary School on Facebook!